An IS09001:2008 & British Standard Kitemark company
Detailed visual inspection is an integral part of quality assurance for all types of optical components. At Helia Photonics, specialist personnel use state-of-the-art microscope equipment to examine incoming & outgoing material. This process is highly adaptable & we work closely with our customers to establish individualised inspection protocols that seamlessly tie in with their production flow. Inspection services include:
- Characterisation of any defect type according to the customer's classification & acceptance documents. Close cooperation in establishing a visual inspection protocol that takes into account product-specific handling requirements, defects & grading criteria.
- Inspection data can immediately be made available via secure online access, allowing for instantaneous yield analysis & on-the-fly production planning.
- Digital imaging data can be made available, allowing for comprehensive documentation of every production step.
- Different types & areas of components (e.g. laser facets, contact points, etc) can be inspected both before & after any process as desired by the customer. Individualised inspection setups allow for examination of any product type.
- Visual semiconductor inspection can comprise: wafer inspection pre-cleave; front- & back-facet, top (epi-)side & bottom (grind-) side inspection of cleaved material pre- & post-coating.